Monday, March 11, 2013

March 11, 2013

Dear Nola, 

Happy two month birthday! Another month down in the books and it's been a fun one. We've really worked on your schedule and I'm ever so grateful Nighttime Nola has taken a rest and let mommy sleep at night. You've really done a good job with everything and you make me proud every day. 

This month I've really enjoyed my time with you. You change so much all the time, so I'm trying to take in every moment and enjoy it before I have to go back to work. We spend a lot of time listening to music. I'll sing to you while we're dancing in the living room and you laugh at me. You've really come into your own this month and we're starting to see more of your personality. I love your big grin and how you just look up at your painting from daddy every time we change your diaper. I do hope you grow up with an appreciation for art of all kinds. 

You do okay for bath time sometimes, but for the most part I think you still don't understand it. In the evenings your belly seems to get a bit upset and you get fussy about that. But, you are a happy baby and that makes me really happy too. You seem content, which means I'm doing something right. 

You are really great at holding up your head, playing on your activity mat and you're just a good baby. We are blessed to have you in our lives. Love you so much sweet girl.


No comments:

Post a Comment