Thursday, April 11, 2013

April 11, 2013


Dear Nola,

You are 3 months old today. You continue to amaze us and make us smile every day. You are such a happy baby and such a joy to be around. You really only get fussy when it’s time to nap during the day. I think you fight it because you don’t realize how awesome sleep is yet, also because you don’t want to miss anything fun. If you are fussy and we want you to calm down, daddy found the go-to move that you love. It calms you down every time.

You are still tall and skinny – always in the lower percentile for weight and higher for length, but the doctor says everything looks great.  

I love your smiles, your little giggles, all those tiny baby noises, your raised eyebrow and all the funny expressions you make. You are still a good sleeper and I’m still ever so grateful for that.

I’ve had to go back to work, which means I’m missing you throughout the day. However, we have been very fortunate with your babysitter and I know you’re getting loved on even when I’m not around. I love the pictures she sends me throughout the day and I look forward to seeing your sweet face in person every evening throughout the week.

Thanks for being awesome. I love you little girl.

1 comment: