Saturday, May 11, 2013

May 11, 2013

Happy four months! I can't believe how fast time has gone by, and I'm sure that will be the story of my life. You are such a little doll. You really have this wonderful personality - so sweet and happy. Your disposition is so pleasant and people love being around you. 

You've really done a lot this month. You found your voice and it's the cutest thing I've ever heard. The way you move your tiny mouth is adorable and I love watching you and listening to you. You also learned how to roll over all the time. You enjoy doing it, but don't like being on your stomach, so that makes the whole rolling over thing not as much fun as you probably imagined it would be. 

Your hair just keeps getting longer and longer. Pretty soon, I'm going to actually have to do something with it. For now, I just love the way it feels and how it lays down on your neck when we wash it during bath time.

You are a very active little girl - always on the go or kicking those legs. I hope you take your time learning how to crawl because I have a feeling you'll be across the house in no time. 

I love being your mommy and I'm so excited to celebrate Mother's Day with you tomorrow. Thanks for being such a good girl for me and making me so proud. 

I love you to the moon and back.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment