Tuesday, March 20, 2012

May 12, 2011

A lot of time has passed since I last wrote and a lot has happened too. I have more of a peace about the situation because I really believe everything happens for a reason. I also learned I'm not in control, which ultimately brought me to a place of calmness and that peace that I now have. 
This past Sunday was Mother's Day and I woke up feeling a little differently than I had imagined, but I survived and I'm looking forward to having a real reason to celebrate that day soon. I know I will be a great mom.

1 comment:

  1. Hello my love!! so happy you guys are closer to everything. I wanted to remind you of the passage that says, "All things work for good for those who love the Lord". More needs to be said about that which is.. All things work for your good because God loves you! You are his daughter and though at times we are not able to have what we want, God always provides what we need. I am assured of the love that surrounds you from the soil beneath your feet into the heavens. Do not worry about the things that you have no control over, as hard as that may be. You are loved, you are strong, you will survive, and I am sure you will be blessed with the child that brings you the same type of comfort young Gavin gives you. DONT GIVE UP HOPE AND DONT LET THE TRIAL GET YOU DOWN. No testimony without the test. Struggle, though painful, is not only good for the soul, but the blessings that come from triumph extend to many. Love you much!! Dont worry!!

    ReplyDelete