Wednesday, May 23, 2012

March 2, 2012


Sometimes I wonder if we are going through this because we’ve had a fairly easy road in our relationship. Yes, we’ve fought and we sort of tried to break up when we were newly dating and getting scared of the seriousness of it all. But, all in all, we get along really well. 
We are together ALL the time. We live together in a tiny bedroom, share a little bathroom, work together, go to the gym together, attend church together and just about everything else. So, in general we don’t argue a lot. I mean, for as much time as we spend together, it’s really a miracle we get along so well. Lord knows I'm not perfect and he manages to deal with me through it all. 
So I wonder if this is the big test we have to go through to make sure we’re ready for the tests that will come with starting a family. As long as we use this test to become stronger, instead of weaker, and communicate better instead of shutting down, I think we’ll be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment