Wednesday, September 12, 2012

August 21, 2012



We went to the doctor today. I am now almost halfway there. I’m about 19 weeks and can’t believe it. We got to see her little profile, but she had her hand in front of her face. As hard as the doctor tried to get her to move it, she was being stubborn and kept it there. Our little mango is weighing in at 10 oz. (already chunky). She must love food as much as her mama does. Her heart rate was 156 bpm and everything looks great. 

I’ve been sick this week. I have this terrible cough that won’t go away and my whole body is achy and sore. I’ve gone the entire pregnancy without taking any medication and I’d like to keep it that way. If this cough persists, that may change. 

It’s been a crazy busy week, so I’ll keep it short. But, I love appointment days. Waiting an entire month seems like an eternity, but it’s definitely something to look forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment