Tuesday, September 25, 2012

September 25, 2012

We went to the doctor last week and had a great appointment. Little Nola is looking good. She is measuring about a week ahead and weighs about 1lb 5 oz. Her heart rate is 157 bpm and everything looks great. We were able to see her little spine, but she had the umbilical cord in front of her face, so we couldn't get a good picture on the 4D. We did get a nice picture of her little mouth and nose. After I saw that, I couldn't hear anything else the doctor said. She has her daddy's lips! It is so fun getting to see her every month and I'm grateful for every ultrasound. Next month, we'll do the glucose test, so that should be fun.

She has also been moving around like crazy lately. Sometimes I am just wondering what she's up to in there because it feels like a dance party. It's really fun experiencing that and letting other people feel her too. 

We are building a house and we went over this week to write scriptures on the walls before they do the insulation and drywall. In her nursery, we wrote this on the wall "For this child I prayed and the Lord has granted me my petition which I asked of Him." - 1 Samuel 1:27. I can't wait to get settled in and get her room all set up. Until then, I'm dreaming of her little face ... and that glider I want to put in her room.

No comments:

Post a Comment