Wednesday, September 12, 2012

September 12, 2012

I thought it would be fun to share some of the cute things we've received for our baby girl. We are so blessed with an amazing family and group of friends. We tell baby Nola all the time that she is loved by so many - she has no idea!


This custom set came all the way from Colorado. Thanks Tracey! We love this and can't wait to see her in those little footies. (apologies for the sideways photos)
 


My mom made her these little headbands. They are so soft and cute!
 


These tiny shoes came from Dee and my mom. I realize they aren't practical, but who cares? They are perfect!


This is a newborn sleeper with a bee on the bottom. I can't wait to snuggle with her in this!


I can't forget her very first dress thanks to aunt Starr and these cute leggings Dell and I picked out.


This is probably Dell's favorite purchase - a Thundercats onesie. He says she'll be the coolest kid on the block with this.


Of course she'll be ready to Thunder up from birth to at least 9 months of age with these adorable onesies               from Dell and Chris. We plan to get a blue tutu she can wear with each one.

2 comments:

  1. OMG, she is going to be one lucky little girl! And Dell's right. The Thundercats onesie instantly solidifies her status. :) This is so exciting! Now, I'm off to shop now that I have an excuse to purchase for a GIRL!!
    Love, Mel

    ReplyDelete