Wednesday, September 12, 2012

September 10, 2012



I fought through the cough without any medication, but now these allergies are kicking my butt! In general, I really can’t complain about pregnancy because it’s been pretty easy on me. I have the normal symptoms and can deal with those. You know, the back pain, sleepless nights, congestion, dizziness, swollen ankles (that one just started last week), extreme hunger, feeling like you can’t breathe, total exhaustion, etc. But, the allergies I’ve experienced the past few days are ridiculous. I’m constantly sneezing and can’t breathe at all through my nose. This makes for terrible quality or quantity of sleep at night (and probably makes me a bit cranky too). I’ve said no to Tylenol, caffeine and anything else I can avoid. But I might have to break down and get some Claritin D for this symptom. It’s no fun!

On a lighter note, Nola has been moving around like crazy lately. She’s so active at night and in the mornings. I love feeling her wiggle around in there and am enjoying this time we have, just the two of us. I pray she is growing healthy and strong like she’s supposed to and that I’m a good hostess for her for the next 18ish weeks. I’m looking forward to our doctor’s appointment next week and to making it to 24 weeks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment