Thursday, July 5, 2012

April 20, 2012


I went back to the doctor today. I asked my sister to go with me for support and to make sure I understood everything the doctor said, what my options were, etc. He did the same exam as last time and I was much more prepared this time. I knew what to expect and I didn’t shake nonstop. He said he only found one fibroid and that it wasn’t that large and wasn’t a big concern to him. He stated I didn’t need surgery and that I should be okay to get pregnant as long as it doesn’t implant on the fibroid. 

“Wait, what?” I said. “Are you serious?” I asked. Yes, he was serious. 

Wow. What a difference a week makes. Last week I was feeling sad and at the end of my road and this week I have a renewed sense of hope and something to look forward to.

1 comment:

  1. It's wild how doctors drop crazy news on you and then BOOM! It all changes. That friend I told you about that did acupuncture (sp?)...she was trying to get pregnant with her 3rd child and they were having lots of issues. After various fertility treatments and tests and more tests her doctor told her she was too old to concieve and she should stop trying!! Crazy! She's 33!! Anyway, that's when she went to see the acupuncterist (again, sp?). She's expecting her third child in November! Just shows ya, doctors don't know nothin'!!!

    ReplyDelete