Wednesday, July 18, 2012

May 29, 2012


Dell and I went to the doctor today and got to see the baby. It’s crazy that it’s so tiny and yet we can see it and see it’s little heart fluttering inside. The baby is the size of a blueberry this week. Wow. But, the little blueberry has a heartbeat of 128. The doctor says everything looks perfect and he’ll see me in two weeks. I had blood work done and sent me off with a prescription for more pre-natal vitamins and progesterone until I’m 12 weeks. I am so glad this doctor is proactive and wants to do everything he can to help me have a successful pregnancy. I feel like I’m where I’m supposed to be. 

When we checked out to make the next appointment, the receptionist mentioned the date of June 12 and we both smiled. That’s our 2 year anniversary, so it’s the perfect day for another check up on the little miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment