Friday, July 13, 2012

May 21, 2012


We went to the doctor at lunch and had an internal ultrasound. He said everything looks good and showed us the sac and the little formation of the baby. We didn’t get to hear the heartbeat because it’s still too early. We go back on Tuesday after Memorial Day to hopefully hear the heartbeat and determine a due date. 
I still can’t believe it. We pray every morning and thank God for this miracle, but it still doesn’t seem real to me.
I started the nauseous feelings on Sunday. Just randomly throughout the day I will feel like puking, but haven’t actually done that yet. I really can’t complain. Other than that, I've had severe back pain and I am really tired most of the day, but things are going great. I’m looking forward to the journey.
I bought a pregnancy journal to start next week and I think that will be a fun way to record these memories. We are so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment